Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Massey's

"It may be a crazy life, but it is our life."  This describes us perfectly.  Josh, Chloe, Gus,  and I are a perfect little match, and we've learned to take what life brings you and hope for the best! 

First here is my husband, Josh.

Josh and I have almost been married a year, and been through ups and downs that have tested our relationship...but apparently we held on because we made it through them...together.  Josh is a great guy.  I know sometimes I don't give him alot of credit, but he really is a good husband and awsome father.  Josh and I met about 5 years ago in our hometown.  I moved to Fayetteville, AR to go to the UofA and Josh moved to NC to begin school at Nascar Technical School.  We were long distance for 2 years, then I moved to NC to attend the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for Dental Hygiene School.  SO then we were 2 hours away....and we still stayed together through all of those miles.  Josh and I got engaged Christmas of 08, and had a beautiful wedding in October of 2009.  We brought into the world a precious little girl in January and have been loving, living, and learning everyday since then!  Josh lives his dream job everyday working for Earnhardt Ganassi Racing building chassis for Jamie McMurray and Juan Pablo Montoya.  His team has had a great year, winning the Daytona 500 and the Brickyard 400!  I am so proud of his accomplishments.   Josh has stuck by my side through thick and thin, and though we may not always agree.....we learn to keep our heads up and get through the hard times.


Next is Chloe Greer...aka Peanut. 

Chloe is just an awsome baby.  She makes me smile everytime I look at her.  I cannot believe that she is already 6 months old.   She makes me appreciate all the little things in life.  Chloe smiles most of the time and has just discovered the world from an upwards point of view since she just learned to sit up!  Chloe has brought so much joy and laughter into my life and I cannot wait to see what the next 70 years bring. 

And you cannot forget our fur baby, Gus

Gus is a 3 year old Jack Russell Terrier.   He is a great dog and has been with us since he was 6 weeks old.  He is a cuddly bug and love to play ball.  I love him so much but wish he did not shead so much!

Last but not least,  Me.

I am a small town girl at heart.  I try to live life to its fullest potential. I am blessed to have a great family who has supported me in everything that I have done.  I am a Dental Hygienist and love helping others.  I have a awsome group of friends and cannot imagine my life without them.  I enjoy so many things it is hard to say one thing that I love.  I cannot wait to see what life has in store for me and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment