Sunday, August 1, 2010

My family

My family is a huge part of my life and always has been.  It is very hard to be almost 800 miles away from them all.  My Mom and Dad are amazing parents who have taught me that life is hard, but it is worth it and try to have fun along the way.   I also have two brothers who are wonderful and have beautiful families themselves.  I also have a great new family (Josh's family), who has taken me in as their own! So, let me introduce them to you.

My Mom and Dad
Here is my Mom, Deann.  My Mom is a wonderful woman.  She is a hard worker, has raised 3 wonderful children, and built a great home.  She has a green thumb and is a phenomenal cook.  My Mom keeps me grounded.  I love and miss her so much, I just wish we lived closer.

My Dad

 
This is my Dad, Donald.  He is a hard working farmer, a provider, and an all around great man.  He has taught me the values of life.  He is just a big teddy bear, and I will always be Daddy's little girl. 

My oldest brother Win
Win has a great family.  His wife Jennifer is just like a sister to me and I could not ask for more!  They have two beautiful kiddos....Cooper who is 2 and baby Caitlin who is 4 days old!

Jennifer and Cooper

Cooper and Baby Caitlin


Next is my brother Will.
Will is an all around great guy. He also has a great little family.  His wife Lane is also just like a sister to me, and a great creative person.  They have a precious little boy, Caden.  He is 4 1/2 and is the sweetest little boy I know. 
Will, Lane and Caden. 

Like I said before...I now have a new family as well.  The Massey's.  Josh's family has been so great to me and I could not ask for better in-laws.  I really appreciate all they do.  Now let's introdue them...

Josh's Mom, Jinger

Josh's Dad, Joel

and Josh's Sister Heather...aka Aunt Heather

I am truely blessed with a wonderful family.  I love them all.  Without them I would be lost.  I miss them all each and everyday. 

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu

No comments:

Post a Comment