Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sorry!

I know that it has been a while since I have updated...SORRY! Life with a little one is hectic.  We made an as always quick trip back to Arkansas last weekend.  It was due time for the grandparents to see Chloe.  It was a nice relaxing weekend full of family, good friends, and good food.  (I hate getting on the scales after going home.)

So I now that Christmas is far away, however, I already know exactly what I want and have not hesitated to let everyone know.  SO if I don't get it, then I will know for sure that no one is listening.  I have decided that I need a GOOD "big girl" camera.  I want a Canon EOS Rebel T2i and i am super pumped about it.  Chloe better just brace herself, I am gonna be "that mom" with the camera in her face at all times.  I cannot wait!  So to all who are concerned...I want money for Christmas to buy THIS camera.

My creative juices just don't get enough work these days, and they are itching to get out here in the last few weeks.  This surge is never a good thing.  So, I have decided that I need a project of some sort.  The problem is, there are too many things that I would really like to do.  Most of them take up alot of time, which I don't have, or they cost too much.  So here I am stuck with an itch for creativity, and no where to release it.  Poo!

No comments:

Post a Comment